Kasbah du Toubkal is located at an altitude of 1,800 m, amongst North Africa’s highest peaks and allows you to enjoy epic views and fresh mountain air. Guests can participate in a variety of activities during the day and relax at a traditional Moroccan Hammam in the evening. A hiking paradise for travellers who are looking for nature and adventure.
Opening year: 1995
Last renovation: 2020
- Funded projects to improve local rubbish disposal, mule welfare and research in the Lammergeier "bearded vulture"
- Building a flood protection wall
- No use of bottled water by fitting filters to an already drinkabe spring water
- JCB purchase to clear roads
- Charge 5% on guest invoices which support local projects and a charity -Education For All Morocco to help girls from the rural Atlas mountains access secondary education
- Help build a meeting place for village association with the help of SERAI
- Staff are 100% from the local Berber community and the vast majority walk to work from their villages. Also formed the Village Association that carries out several community projects - public hammam, ambulance service, etc
Certifications: Eco Luxury, IT MUST BE NOW
Management: international owner, local management